Bichara e Motta Advogados provides legal advice in all aspects of business law, especially in the corporate, contract, commercial and compliance areas.
Experience, efficiency and objectivity together with a careful analysis of the risks involved contribute to the success of the services provided to our clients.
The firm offers the following services, among others, in the business field:
- consulting, negotiating and closing of local or international contracts, including supply, distribution, commercial representation, provision of services, loans and guarantees, factoring and franchising, turn key contracts, among others;
- advising on the purchase and sale of equity interests, assets and commercial establishments; incorporation and liquidation of corporations and limited liability companies;
- monitoring corporate activities and routines, shareholder meetings, board of directors’ meetings, organization of corporate books, etc.;
- planning and implementing corporate reorganizations, including negotiation of shareholders’ agreements, acquisitions, spin-offs, mergers, joint ventures, consortia, incorporation of shares, conversion of shares, transformation of corporate format, liquidation, divestments and other business deals and management duties;
- estate and/or family planning;
- real estate property contracts;
- representing clients before state and federal regulatory agencies on contracts with the Public Administration, advising them on public bids and administrative and judicial processes related to issues of Administrative Law; and
- Our client portfolio is diverse and includes private equity funds and companies of large, medium and small sizes, as well as individuals (athletes, celebrities and others). Among our corporate clients, we highlight those who work in the areas of navigation and in the oil and gas sector, salt producers and food distributors.